This is a You Name It contest with some extra challenges. The first person to email me the correct title of the block painting gets a 24 x 24 inch giclée of the painting. If, however, you're up to racking your brain further, then try the second challenge. In this challenge, you have to figure out how many games are documented, who won each game and how, meaning that you will give each move. Then cap it off with who won the set. Given that there are so many possible variations, I will accept the entry that is closest to the set upon which the painting is based. The winner will earn a giclée up to 36 inches of a painting featured in the gallery section of RayandaArts.com.
1) One entry per person. Email only, no attachments.
2) A larger image of the blocks painting is in the Narratives page of the Painting Gallery
3) If you name the painting correctly and give the winning answers to the second challenge, you can win both giclées.
4) Although you will be given a choice of which gicléed painting you'd like for winning the second part of the contest, there are some exceptions. I am not making prints or copies of certain of my paintings at this time. Therefore, you can make a list of up to 12 of your favorites, and I'll start at the top and will do up a giclée of the first one that is not on my restricted list.
5) The name and city of the winner(s) will be published on RayandaArts.com.
6) Deadline for entries for naming the painting: Still open.